Saturday, May 15, 2010

Clever & Fun Animal Caricatures

In my struggle - and I do mean struggle - to acquire a "web presence," and become even a rank amateur in social media (including these blogging entries, dear reader), " I have met some awesome individuals who are way ahead of me in this game.

One of them is Adam Record, a very gifted artist who does illustrations of mostly people and animals. Check him out on www.falldowntree.com. Adam tells me that his drawings are published in many children's books, and I can certainly see why! The fun style of his characters makes the prints excellent to just frame and hang! Three of them are about to be displayed on one of the walls of my office.

If I were not so techno-disabled, I would be able to post a few of Adam's works right here on this blog - help me, Adam! Yes, Adam also has computer technology talent, which he utilizes alongside his brother Shawn Record (and others) to produce websites. Their company is called EBSI Websites, www.ebsiwebsites.com, and as a matter of fact, they created my website for me! EBSI is another arena where Adam's artistic design talent is demonstrated, along with that of the rest of the company's team.

Hopefully Adam will tell me how to get a couple of my favorite characters he's created to appear right here, so that you can enjoy them while perusing my blog. My struggles with technology continue (sigh), but I have to credit myself with having some desire to progress, albeit slowly...

No comments:

Post a Comment